The post of the week on The Kurve Kits Facebook was this.
Throwing it back to when @karlogomez and @champagnepapi_chulo decided to have a last minute solo dance party after our shoot for @sundaymorningview And for all the women thinking I have this super flat tummy, welllll there it isssss. #smv #sundaymorningview #danceparty #loveyourself #tbt #throwbackthursday #throwback ✌🏽️✌🏽✌🏽
I have no words, ( well I do, but this did leave me speechless).
Those who had comments of hatred for Audrey Littie really do need to take some time and reflect on themselves.
Here are the reasons why,
1. I looked at this post and saw nothing but beauty.
2. I took no notice of the fact that she was plus size, she is a woman and that’s what I saw.
3. The way she moved with such joy, it was mesmerizing.
4. She confirmed how I feel some days. You know those days when you just come out of the shower and you feeling sexy. You just got to feel yourself.
5. The large scale of confidence she shared, made me feel her presences.
6. I hoped that who ever saw this post, no matter what size you are, you wanted to feel and embrace your body the way that she just did.
This was just a few feelings that came to mind when seeing Audrey’s shoot.
While I and many others had so much good and positive thoughts on this clip.
Audrey, I salute you. 🙋
Xxx Fran xxX